Wednesday, May 4, 2016

World Bank Commodity Data

I've graphed the commodity price data from the World Bank. Previously, I was using the IMF data. Many of the price series are similar. However, the WB does have some different ones, and they started in 1960 vs. the IMF's 1980. To account for this very long series, I used the annual data rather than monthly. The last point is the current price.

The graph are all deflated time series using the US PCE deflator and the $US value. I graphed them as time series rather than the 10-year returns of the IMF graphs. I'll get to that later.

There are 73 price series.

Here's the link for the first 25:

Here's the link for the next 25:

Here's the last bunch:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, although I can't promise to answer every question.