Thursday, November 8, 2018

Back into Soybeans and Cocoa

I dipped a toe back in beans, nickel and cocoa. I'm trading beans and cocoa from the long side, and I thought today's declines were a good starting point. I really want to buy beans in the 850s and cocoa around 2240.
Nickel is another story. I read a report on Glencore's view of the market. It's pretty bullish. Demand continues to be strong, and inventories are being drawn down. They are still not at dangerous levels. Longer term, the lack of enough capital investment will eventually lead them there. So I'm thinking that this is the start of a long term position. I'm hoping for a spike down to add.

1 comment:

  1. According to Indian Markets soybean is very option for investing and make a good profit. Indian NCDEX market is very crucial but effected market, In this we can make huge profit but the investing in the long term basis.
    Commodity Tips

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, although I can't promise to answer every question.